Pages

My little Black Book

I have a little black book that I always carry with me.
It is cover with black polish leather and a golden engraved on it.
Its fills with wonders and magical.
All we need to do is open and see.
It is more then a friend and a teacher.
It is there when I sleep and wake up with me.
When I am far from my family it taught me how to live.
When I am down its give me joy and hope.
Its the only book which talk with me every night.
It talks about love, compassion and sacrifice.
All the value of life is written there.
It gives me strength to fight from all the human selfish desire.
The words that I found there are not from this world.
And I will never stay away from it.
It kept me warm during my first Christmas away from home.
And everybody wants to know about it and I say....
I got “The Holy Bible”.

2 Response to "My little Black Book"

  1. Helen Pari Says:

    Hmm, gud start..lets c how it goes, I think there's volumes of words in der screaming to come out..so keep up

  2. ezyy Says:

    o u turn out to be a writer !!! BOM thats amazing!!.. .